Monday, May 2, 2011

What's New with I Heart Art: SF - CRAFT PARTY!!


Exciting event happening in a town near you - SAN FRANCISCO!

Ever feel like you'd like to craft with more company than your cat? I know I do! Well, try 15,000 more people! Julie from Etsy says:
"Last year, over 5,000 people participated in over 500 meetups from Dallas to Romania, and this year our goal is for over 15,000 people to share in the spirit of Craft Party. Since we can't do this without you, we're calling on your help to mobilize in your local community."
Come and join Etsy in their 2011 version of Craft Party - and make it extra special because it's the I Heart Art: San Francisco KICK-OFF EVENT!

You heard right! We here at I Heart Art: San Francisco have been in cahoots with Vanessa at Etsy for a while now, talking about what a wonderful opportunity this is to get the Bay Area together for some good ol' crafty fun.

While right now Tammy & I are working on scouting an event big enough for our Craft Party, we'd love to extend an invitation to ALL of the SF Etsy Team & their friends to sign up to come & craft with us on June 10th!


Send us love notes (comments / questions) via email
and 
Keep Up with I Heart Art: San Francisco via our Newsletter

1 comment:

  1. Wow, super cool! I just rsvp'd via meetup and will try to get some friends to come too! My dog usually crafts w, me ;) would be amazing if the location is dog friendly!

    ReplyDelete